Friday, March 21, 2008

I Hated High School So Much and For Obvious Reasons

First of all, when i was about to enter high school, i was so looking forward to it...
I was feeling really good about myself. I was a full-scholar (thanks to my topping the entrance exam exceeding everyone's expectation). but the moment, i entered the gates, i already had the gnawing feeling that entirely hellish life was lying ahead of me...
I knew I was smart and (terribly) intelligent but I was also away from my mother and my home and that's what made things all the worse... how can i enjoy my teenage life when i was dreading every minute of it. i didn't wanna attend class, i didn't get along well with my classmates. nothing about CHS made me feel welcome or home...
i didn't excel academically or in any other way because i just wasn't interested in being so. i just wanted to be done with it. and i was not dealing with people who were appreciative of what i do.. everyone seemed so overly-critical like they're perfect. i think they were pathetic. i mean, look where they are now. they are nowhere. i think only few of them survived to be at least a respected member of the society. the rest? only God knows what happened to them.
i know, i may be sour-graping but i don't care. who would give a damn to hypocrites and highly ambitious but going nowhere people.
from the very beginning, i never belonged and i would never belong...

No comments: