Friday, February 8, 2008

Crazy About Make-Ups (READ: MASCARA)


i used to prefer simple, normal (boring) get-ups without a touch of make-up on. of course, if the mood suits me i'd put stacks of powder and anything else on just to look a little presentable. then off i go to my everyday appointments.
one day, my dear friend Anielor showed up at my store with more make-ups than i can remember way back in college. and i admit, it looked good on her. when i went home, i gathered all my make-up collections (everything from revlon to givenchy to avon to wet n wild). i realized i had enough to make other girls green with envy (haha!).
i took a good look at myself and analyzed what part of my face need make-up. omigosh! i have not-so-pretty eyes!!! what should i do with it? so i got my mother's latest gift set for me the last time she came home...
i took out the revlon 3d extreme mascara and it did wonders to my boringly dull eyelashes. really helped open my eyes (hehe gave me that kind look [i know i look like a wicked witch especially when i'm angry]). then i remebered reading in candy mag that u can use a brown eyeshadow for ur brows, so i did. amazing!!! then i powdered my face and whoa... ang ganda!!!
i really don't wear lipstick coz it makes my lips even fuller

1 comment:

Quindhel said...

Thanks i know someone like u.. I addmire u because ur sooooo a business minded woman (hehehe bz kaau permi).

"Friendship openly persuades our minds
To do the right thing
And secretly convinces our hearts
To become the right person."