Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!










i never really celebrate valentine's day. it just doesnt have that much essence nor impact to my life... but, it also doesn't mean that i don't feel its presence especially now that my lovelife is in full swing right now.


yes, i'm happy and i want everybody to feel the same way. never mind about cupid (he's just a little boy tasked to make everyone fall in love). that is no longer in his hands now. as people seem to have other ideas about love or relationships... be it good or bad. anyways, isn't cupid the most adorable little boy? i want to keep him for myself. ei, don't get any ideas!!! i want to have a little boy of my own. i already have my little angel, my princess krisette. and she wants to have a baby brother hehehe...


there's a slim chance that i'd receive a nice bouquet of flowers. i don't like chocolates. but a slice of blueberry cheesecake will do (yum! yum!)


once again, hope that everyone will have a happy valentine's day today...

No comments: