Friday, February 22, 2008

What I'm All About


kriset :::::::::::::day out:::::::: ::fave family pic:::: ::::nanay and ate merce::

i am a lot of things; a mother, a daughter, an aunt, a lola (already?), a ninang (on the run hehe), a sister, a friend, a former (and bored) teacher, a (frustrated) writer, an entrepreneur, a struggling insurance agent (as in!), and the list goes on....
what have i been into during the last few years?
i don't have a night life, my S__ life has been on hold for the last ten months, my lovelife has had its share of ups and downs and bumps and curves...
but if u ask people to describe me or say something about me, they would associate me with these:
have been an Avon lady since May 2000
Since January 2005 (so far so good).
my latest venture my very own company
i'm in my post mid-life, and so far everything is going quite well with me... funny, but if i can put God's picture above then HE would have taken the first position... no, i'm not a piously religious person but i try to be good and faithful to HIM

No comments: